The below totals are safe point estimates, do not indicate each player’s ceiling or floor and should be used as a basis for decision-making in all fantasy leagues, especially points-only formats.
Here’s the Flyers forwards who made the cut of hitting at least the 23 point threshold for the shortened 56 game season…
Sean Couturier: 47
Claude Giroux: 45
Travis Konecny: 43
Jakub Voracek: 41
Kevin Hayes: 33
Oskar Lindblom: 29
Joel Farabee: 28
The Flyers have no clear offensive superstar anymore with Giroux (32) and Voracek (31) getting closer to their mid 30s. It will definitely be another community scoring effort with Selke Trophy winner Sean Couturier as 1C. Philadelphia will be looking for their young talent to take another step forward in what will be a juggernaut east division.
- Pain Continues as Flyers Lose Seventh in a Row to RangersFlyers Starter Jacket Recipient No one. They’ve lost
- I Just Want My Team BackThe Philadelphia Flyers have been a massive
- Flyers Desperately Looking For Answers in the Big Apple Against Red Hot RangersWith the sky seemingly falling in Philadelphia, the
- Six, Six Six? Bad Luck Continues as Devils Torture Flyers for Sixth Straight LossThe Philadelphia Flyers, in the midst of a five-game
- Where Do We Go From Here?Where do we go from here? The Philadelphia Flyers are
Riley Cote & Derek "Nasty" Settlemyre go behind the scenes and talk hockey with some of the biggest names in the NHL.